Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello Again

It sure seems like it has been an eternity since I last posted anything. We have had so many things going on. Last week we were bomb barted with snow....aaaaahhhh... I love snow....so do my children. Brad was home with them on Tuesday and we were all home on Wednesday thanks to the ice. It was so great to be home with my family we went out and played in the snow we had a blast in it. Trista enjoys sledding and Brody just wanted to play with his dump truck. The last picture Brody was helping his daddy clean the drive and fell asleep in the tractor. Trista has not had preschool for the 5 days. Trista also went to the doctor on Friday. She has an ear infection, sore throat, and they thought she had an UTI, but the culture came back clear.PTL. Brent rolled over for the 1st time on Wednesday. He has done once since from his belly to his back...go Brent!! As most of you already know Chelsa and Ryan lost their baby yesterday. I know all to well what they are going through. I ask that you pray everyday to give them the strength to make it through another day without baby Andon.



Ava is spending the night tonight..Trista, Brody, and her are having a blast. They are eating popcorn and watching a movie. Trista and Ava have come up with some kinda plan in the middle of the night. I don't know what it is, but they sure are keeping it a secret.

5 comments:

  1. I heard them planning their little secret in cubbies through all their giggling! They are a hoot! And they were talking about their boyfriends at preschool! They are definitely two little girly girls...Jen & Jamie watch out when they are teenagers! ha ha...I'm sure their daddies both know how to load a shot gun! So no worries right?? ha ha. Really they are a lot of fun in class and I LOVE to hear them talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of them sledding together! So cute! I thought it was too cute last night...Ava heading home with Trista and Braylee going to spend the night with Lillie. Our girls are just growing up too fast! The girls are so lucky to have such great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Jenn....so much for the big middle of the night plans! We'll have to try again another time:) Trista's turn at our house now...get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jenn- i can't even begin to tell you how much your kind words have meant to me. thank you for coming to andon's viewing too. it just meant SO SO much.

    ReplyDelete