Yep we are ready, my 5 year old little girl is going to kindergarten. Today was round-up day. Trista got to hang out in the class room while I got to go fill out all those wonderful papers. They colored some pages and got to take a tour of a bus...She thought that was great...Trista said when we got to the school...Momma I got to tell you something...I said what honey....I am kinda scared to go in that big building all by myself...I said I know, but you know what...what....You are never alone, God is always with you he is holding your hand right now....I know HE is, me and 100 other kids....I said yes, but I will be going in with you today also...OK....I asked her at the end if she was still scared...Nope...but I am ready for kindergarten. I will have more tears than she does on that August day, I'm sure.
Update on Brent...He will not be having his surgery on Monday.....Since he has been sick they will not be able to give him the general sedation... we are rescheduled for March 24.
Jen, Shawn told me that story when he got home from work! Kids say the funniest things!
ReplyDeleteOh how sweet! Hailey is soo excited now too! Hopefully she will be when it gets here also.
ReplyDeleteTrista just makes me giggle! She is such a big talker and so expressive with her eyes when she talks! ha ha. I cried each time kids went to school. Someone asked me what I was going to do when Griffin goes to kindergarten and I said I'm sure I will be crying! Not out of sadness but just out of the overwhelming feeling that they have hit another milestone in their lives and God has been faithful to us! We will be saying a prayer for your little Brent! We pray for him every week in Cubbies too!
ReplyDelete