Monday, February 23, 2009

Brent's check up

We went to the doctor today for the 4 month check up. Brent weighed in at 15lbs 11 oz which is in the 75% and measured at 25" which is in the 50% I do think though he is longer than that. I had an elder lady and I don't think she looked at the tape right. I don't know the measurement on his head but it was in the 75%. Doc and I had a long talk about this up coming Monday. He thinks I should cancel and make them reschedule. Which I had thought too. It is a big long story and I don't have time to get into now. Just keep praying for Brent and hoping that are answer comes. Please also keep little Caleb Otto in your prayers he is in the hospital with RSV.

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. What a little chunk! :) I love all the pudge at that age. We'll be praying for him.

    ReplyDelete