Friday, February 20, 2009

What a day?!

So you ever have one of those days when everything is just wrong. That was me yesterday. It started off with Brent waking up in the middle of the night with 101.2 fever (his first fever). So guess what Brody came to me crying in the morning that his ear hurt. I was suppose to help Abby babysit right, wrong had to call her and tell her I was taking my kiddo's to the doctor. 3 bad things all by 7:30 in the morning. Guess what my day got worse from there. Had to see the NP at the doctor's office which would have been fine, but my app. was at 10:00 and I did not get to see her until 10:45. Usually when I have to see her I get there 10 mins early and we get right in. Before we went into the office I made my children go to the bathroom right, well Brody insisted he did not have to go and would not get on the pot. As you can probably guess while we were waiting in the waiting room, Brody has to go to the potty. I made Trista stay with Brent and I took him to the bathroom back by the waiting room. I could hear them call our name, so I had to run out of the bathroom gather my 2 kids and all of our garb, put them in the room and go wipe Brody's butt. Well my children were great at the doctor's. When I left my husband called and asked me to take the van over to the mechanic. You guessed it more bad news. We have put more money in that van this year than it's worth I think. So we meet Brad at Mc Donald's for lunch all is well, we are headed home. I get to the pharmacy and they tell me it will be 20 mins to get the prescriptions fill, I go wash the van and come back to the pharmacy 20 mins later. Oh Miss I sorry, but we are having a problem with the insurance we are on the phone with them it will be awhile. So we sit and wait out in the van. 10 mins later I go to the drive though it's not ready yet. Go back sit and wait. 15 mins later go back through the drive though. Well we only have one prescription filled. We just have one bottle go ahead and pay for both and we will have the other one tomorrow. YAAAAAAAAAH!!! We get home walk into a house full of dirty laundry, dishes in the sink, and toys on the floor, and Trista says Mom my ear hurts. She was my healthy one all day. I woke this morning and all 3 of my children have fevers. I guess we will see what today brings.

On a lighter note, I have a lot of catching up to do. I think really the only exciting thing that has happened is I spent the day with Trista at her preschool the other day. I had so much fun, those little kids are adorable. I got to help them with their pages, eat snacks, and pass out valentines. It was great day. Coloring Pages

Waiting in line like good girls!



Snack time!

Valentine bean bag toss!

Time to go home!

Happy Valentine's Day!




Brody got a chainsaw for Christmas and this tree branch came down the other day so he had to go out and cut it up.


Brent just trying to roll over!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing! Sorry to hear about your bad day and all of your sick kiddos. Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon. Emma woke up with a fever yesterday morning too. No ear complaints, just runny nose & coughing. Don't you just love picking up medications at the pharmacy??!! I've had drama the last few times I've gone too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On no! Sorry to hear about your rough day. Hope everyone is healthy again soon. Just LOVE the picture of Brody out with his chainsaw...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that your kids are sick. All at the same time that is bad! Hopefully they'll be better soon:) The pic of Brody with his chainsaw is cute!
    Are you sending Trista to kindergarten next year?

    ReplyDelete