We had a wonderful weekend. On Friday night my husband and I had a little date night. It consisted of Richard and Barb picking us up and going out to eat then to the ball game. whoo hoo what a date, but it was actually really nice to have all adult conversations. On Saturday we started the day off with Sarah and the kids coming from martinsville. We cooked and got ready for dinner on Sunday. Brad, Brent, and I picked up Janet and Mervin to go to the Buggy Bowl. I sad that BR lost however being a cougar at heart it was kinda nice to see them have the victory. On Sunday we dedicated Brent to the Lord. It is hard to realize sometimes that they are God's children and we are only taking care of them. I love my children to pieces and would do anything for them. I only hope that Brad and I are bringing them up right. We had dinner afterwards. I love when all the family comes to our house. I can remember when I first starting dating Brad, about 11 years ago, we would always go to his grandma truber's house for Sunday dinner, and I want that for my children. I want to fix dinner or go somewhere all the time. I enjoy cooking for others. I want my children to have those memories like Brad does. He truly does cherish those. Today my sister Kelly came over and we took the Trista and Ava to preschool took Brody out to eat. He had the funniest story. We went to McDonald's and he wanted a cheeseburger. After he ate the burger I got 3 cookies. One for me one for Brody and one for Kelly. Brody wanted to pull them out of the sack so I said ok. He gave one to Kelly and looked at me and said, "sorry mommy maybe next time you can have a cookie, just maybe next time" Kelly and I are laughing so hard, because he proceeds to take a bite out of both cookies together. He ate most of them. I tried to get Brent in for his 3 month picture today, but was unsuccessful. So I took them myself. Hopefully I can post tomorrow some time. Trista had her kindergarten e-val last week and is more then ready for it. I better go for now Brent is mad.




Your family is just adorable!! Love the pictures :)
ReplyDelete