Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3 MONTHS OLD








3 months


I can not believe my baby is 3 months old today. We have been so blessed by him. We just love him to pieces. Just say a little prayer for him, he hasn't been feeling the best. I took him to the doctor today. Ears looked good, throat was a little red not bad. Only thing we could come up with is that he had the flu. Doc said something about type "A" whatever that is. He did do some better tonight though. Here are some pictures of how he is growing. By the weigh he weighed 14 lbs and 10 oz today which is down about a pound from last week.

1 month

2 months

3 months

6 comments:

  1. He is so sweet! I think he is looking more and more like Trista! Expecially his eyes in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shawna, I think he's favoring Trista more. When we do swabs for influenza, it checks for type A and type B...so that's what the doc was referring to. I'll be praying for him to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I feel like his 1st 3 mo. have flown by, but at the same time, I feel like I've been dealing with this jaw mess of mine forever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is sooo cute! Growing fast! Hope he's feeling better now. I agree with the other's he does look a lot like Trista.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! He's such a little bubba...Griffin was just like that too...makes you just want to squeeze them to pieces! ha. I think he looks like a blondy Trista! Precious! We are kind of partial to the blonde hair here! haha. Hope everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete