Today is my niece's 2nd birthday. We celebrated with her on Sunday. The children and I went to Sarah's on Saturday. They just love to play with Gage, Joy, and Moriah. Sarah and I just prepared for the party on Sunday. While the older two had a blast, Brent Robert was a little bit out of sorts. He would not nurse, didn't want to sleep. I don't know if maybe he had a little bug, but he was not his usual chipper self. When we go to Sarah's Brody always wants to play with Joy's pink guitar. He absolutly loves that thing. So don't laugh at the picture. Trista and Joy had so much fun playing dress upTuesday, January 20, 2009
Happy Birthday Moriah
Today is my niece's 2nd birthday. We celebrated with her on Sunday. The children and I went to Sarah's on Saturday. They just love to play with Gage, Joy, and Moriah. Sarah and I just prepared for the party on Sunday. While the older two had a blast, Brent Robert was a little bit out of sorts. He would not nurse, didn't want to sleep. I don't know if maybe he had a little bug, but he was not his usual chipper self. When we go to Sarah's Brody always wants to play with Joy's pink guitar. He absolutly loves that thing. So don't laugh at the picture. Trista and Joy had so much fun playing dress up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh that picture of Brody is too cute! Brycen actually loved the color pink not just a certain toy for awhile. There just little boy's no harm huh?!
ReplyDeletelol- yep brycen's favorite color was pink for a long time :) then now he has changed to black! lol i'm not sure which is worse! he thinks everything needs to be black now :)
ReplyDelete