Thursday, December 18, 2008

Trista's 1st School Program


Well it is offical my little girl had here first school program last. I can't believe that she is already having a school program. These last 5 years have gone by so quickly. I really do feel like I have missed out so much, because I work outside the home. The last couple of months that I have been home has been so wonderful. I have truely treasured my time home with them. We have had a blast.


As you can see she didn't stray to far from Ava. Those girls are like two peas in a pod. She was suppose to be Mary, but since they did not have school yesterday she did not get to practice that part, so they didn't have Mary and Jospeh last night.


Brody and Brent had fun too!


Today the kiddo's and I had fun baking. We made puppy chow for Trista's Christmas party at school tomorrow, and chocolate chip cookies, and oreo balls!! They had a blast.


Brent had his 2 month check up yesterday also. He weighed 12lbs 8 oz so he has more than doubled the weight he came home at. He was also 23 1/2" long. So he grew 3 1/2" . I think he is doing pretty well. I guess we'll see what happens when I go back to work in Jan. hopefully I can keep up the nursing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Well thanks for trying to get ahold of me! I should of checked those places anyway, but I was sooo tired that night after my appt. I just went to Hobby Lobby... and they weren't even nice! lol.
    Brent's lil' cheeks are just adorable! What are oreo balls? Soudns good- B just discovered that he actually does like oreo's! He always thought he didn't and would never eat them... crazy kid! :) He's kinda stubborn... I just don't know where he gets that at! lol.
    I know what you mean about feeling like you miss out on stuff working outside the home :( I really really hate that feeling and I feel guilty about it all the time. I'm soooo looking forward to maternity leave to spend a couple months @ home w/ the boys! It will be so nice for a change. Good luck w/ the nursing thing... I really want to do it, but I'm terrified.

    Ok- now I've written you a book of a comment! sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's old enough for a school program either! She looks so pretty in her Christmas dress. Maternity leave is the best, isn't it?! :) Let me know if you need any advice on the nursing. It's really up to how important it is to you. If you make it a priority, it will work out.

    ReplyDelete