Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I finally gave in

Here I am. I finally gave in and started a blog. I always said I would never blog, but what is that saying Never say Never. I am doing more for myself than the peer pressure. I am not a very good writer so hopefully I will have more to say next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen!
    I found your blog via Jamie's! And notice we have twin blog backgrounds! I love reading people's blogs and their own personal stories of raising families! I started blogging as an alternative to scrapbooking and journaling...I never get the journaling done! So blogging combines it all for me! I'm not good with words either. If it is OK with you I'll add your "3 lil monkeys" to my blog list! I LOVE talking to TRISTA in cubbies she is such a little honey! Definitely will keep you all in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete