Thursday, December 11, 2008

Prayer Request

I would like everyone to pray for Brent. As most of you know Brent has a bump on the left side of his head. We will be going January 12th to Louisville to have it removed, however when the doctor was looking at his CT scan he noticed that he has more fluid on the brain than normal. He said that it could be the up side of normal, but he does not know without doing a MRI. So he will have that done on the same day, but the scary part is he has to be put out for that and that makes me nervous. So please pray for him that he makes it though all well and pray for my NERVES.

3 comments:

  1. Blogging really is for our babies...and fun for family updates too. I'm glad you've decided to join us! You know I've been praying for baby Brent and will continue to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, Welcome to the blogging world. It is a neat way to keep up with especially family. I feel I have learned to know my great neices and nephews a lot better since I started my blog. And it is exciting to anticipate any new news. I will be praying for Brent and for you and Brad as you wait and go thru the surgery.We have an Awesome God and he will take care of you all. Love you all Aunt Donna(Jean)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had started blogging until I saw it on Tera's list. I know you must be so scared about Brent which is normal. Dr's are always very cautious especially with babies. I'm sure everything will be fine. Give all your concerns to God who knows all your hurts and fears and cares more about Brent than you do. (If you can imagine that!) You have a lot of supportive family and church family who will be there for you no matter what!

    ReplyDelete