Well to start off with we had a nice relaxing weekend, although I think our week will be a little more busy. Saturday the kids and I delivered some Christmas goodies to our neighbors. Then we went to Mimi and Nana's house that is our sitters. Trista gave them that name when she was first learning to talk. We were there for about a hour I think. The kids love them so much and we are truly blessed to have such wonderful people taking care of our children. Brody can't get enough of papaw Don. He talks about him all the time and Trista truly loves Kaleigh. What good role models I have for my children. Then we went to mamaw Janet's and took her and papaw some goodies. As we were out and about my hubby was home cleaning my house yahhh!! He did a great job. Saturday night we went to wal-mart the whole family. That was a first since Brent has been born.
On Sunday we went to church and then out to eat with Mamaw and Papaw Mervin's. They took me to the Mexican Restaurant in Washington for my birthday. The children love "Chips & Cheese"
Yesterday we were suppose to have company. Stace and his wife Kathi were coming for supper, but my body decided to get a nasty bug. I won't go into details, but it was bad. So hopefully we will get to see them before they go back to Chicago, but doubtful, they had a pretty busy week.
Today is my birthday woo hoo! The Big 28. I wonder what my mom was thinking on that day. I wonder if she knew I would be a head strong independent person or if she thought I would be quiet and shy. I guess I need to ask her.
The children and I made some cookies for Santa hopefully I can get the pictures on. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!
Please keep Abby Yoder in you prayers as she is having a little problem with BP and pregnancy.
Thanks for the prayers Jen. Only a couple more days, and I think we all have a little of that bug too! No Fun, just trying to get everyone healthy before we bring this baby home. We stopped by Mon. Night to give you guys a little yummy gift and no one answered. WE have missed you two years ina row now... I'll get it to ya!
ReplyDelete