

Last night Brad took the Trista and Brody to the girls varsity basketball game. As Brody was running to get to the door he took a nasty fall. I was home wrapping presents when Brad calls to tell me he is on his way home and all I hear in the back round is Trista hollering "Dad he is really really bleeding" I had no clue what was going on. Talk about freaking me out. When Brad got home with him you would have thought he knocked out every tooth the kid had blood everywhere. I got him cleaned up and all he kept saying was take me back to the ballgame. I want to go to the ballgame. What a little trooper. He still looks like he lost in a fight though.
Brad took Trista & Brody to the boys game tonight. It is just Brent and I at home so we had fun playing with the camera. I can't believe he is 71/2 wks old. I only have about 21/2 wks home with the children before I go back to work. so sad.

Jennifer! Can't wait to hear more stories about your kiddos! :) Glad Brody was okay! We'll be praying for lil' Brent too! And Trista is just the cutest thing! :)
ReplyDelete