

I can not even believe that my little girl is 6 today! Happy Birthday Trista! Six years ago at 3:41 am you were born. Your Dad and I were thrilled to have a healthy baby. The day started like this. I got up to eat breakfast at 4:45 am had my egg sandwich and orange juice, got ready for work. While at work I had noticed that I was having a few contractions, no big deal. By around 10:00 am I knew I better start timing those things because they were pretty strong. I knew I had a doctor's app. that day so I wasn't to worried. Mamaw Dorinda was going with me to the doctor because I did not want to go by myself, she usually tried to make about all of them with you. When I left for my app. around 2:30 I was timing what I thought were sporadic contractions ranging from 1 to 5 minutes apart. Well when I arrived at the doctor mamaw knew something was not quiet right with me. She could tell I was in pain. They hooked me up to the non stress test machine as usual. I was only on the thing like 10 mins. Doctor Dejong came in and asked if I knew I was in labor and would be going to the hospital. I was so excited. I had to go call your Dad right away. I believe I got to the hospital around 3:00pm. I was checked in and at 5:00pm they broke my water. I was in very good humor until 2:30 am. Your heart rate started dropping and it was time to get you OUT! We got ready for a C-section. I had known your temperament all along. The first time they put the non stress test machine on my belly you kicked it right off. I can about say I took the longest stress test every time with you. Well same goes for the delivery. You were very stubborn.. You did not want to come out. The nurse finally had to push and push on my belly to get you out. 3:41 am I heard your first cry and knew I was in love. Papaw Mervin's favorite moment is when he saw Dr. Cullen carrying you down that hallway. You weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20" long. Enough black hair to have a pretty clip in for your hospital pic. Our first year with you was hard. We were 1st time parents(kinda)and taking care of a little girl who had tons of ear infections and lots of bronchitis was hard for us. We made it through and to this day you are still as spunky as you were in my belly. Trista you have been a joy to us! I am glad God gave you to us to raise in him. We will do our very best to make sure you are raised in a loving, Godly home. Happy Birthday Girl!!
A few Things about Trista:
*You are about 44" tall (We will know for sure on Friday)
* You weigh 52.2 lbs
* You love to play with your brothers
* You are trying your best to read big books
* You love to watch TV ( we have to monitor you closely)
* You love your mamaw's and papaw's
* You love to make cookies
* You love to do the dishes
Happy Birthday Trista from all of us!!!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to miss trista :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday miss Trista!!!
ReplyDeleteyes i am planning on going next week!!
ReplyDeletethinking of you today (it's infant loss remembrance day).