Funny story! As we were getting ready to go to the sitters on Wednesday Brody asked if he could take some tractors. I was like sure no problem go get them. He came back with a box full of tractors, semis, and a combine. I said, "how are you going to play with all of those." His sweet little high pitched voice answered, "They are not all for me. I will share with Sam and Joe. I will be daddy, Sam will be Richard, and Joe can be Steve." How cute. Those are the people that Brad helps farm. That is all we know around here farming, semi's, and sports. What a boy!
Trista has been having fun at school. Her and her friend have been having a little trouble with a 1st grade boy. He will call the trash cans. Where do kids come up with stuff. Trista assures me that they just walk away. I sure hope so. I guess last week he called them jerks. I don't even think Trista has even ever heard that word. I know I just want to keep her in a little bubble and I know that is not going to happen, but come on jerks and trash cans. Other than that she is doing good. She joined girl scouts and is loving it. It sure is a lot busier than when I was in it. She enjoys it though.
Brent is Brent. He still will not eat food. He likes his bottles. I really do not know how I'm going to break him of the bottle. The other two were pieces of cake, but Brent is a different story. He has 3 1/2 teeth now. (the one on the top is not all the way through yet.) Crawls everywhere and is trying his hardest to walk. I can not believe his is almost 1!. He has a very short vocabulary. Trista at this age could talk up a storm, Brody not as much as Trista, but way more than Brent. Oh well guess he will talk when he is ready.
Brad had to take him to quick care on Wednesday. The other two and I had AWANA. Trista moved up to sparks this year and Brody moved up to Cubbies. They both had a lot of fun. Back to Brent he ended up seeing my great friend Tera and had an ear infection. Not to bad I think this is only his 2nd one in 10 1/2 months. Trista had a ton by this age. Glad to know he is healthy. That is all for now everyone have a blessed weekend!
gotta love a little farm boy! Karson could watch tractors all day long too! they are all papaws tractors:) I did have to fight back the tears, and had to stop talking to her a few times because I was getting choked up, but mom did pretty good.. she just looks so big getting ready in the morning and leaving with daddy.. i just want to keep her home forever!
ReplyDeletehope mr. brent is feeling better w/ his ear infection.
ReplyDeletetrash cans? who calls someone a trash can? my goodness! kids can be so mean though! glad trista is smart enough to just walk away!
brody sounds just like B w/ those tractors!
Sounds to me like this little name calling boy just might want Trista's attenion because he likes her. Usually boys tease girls they like. You know boys are so dumb that way. haha
ReplyDeleteI think we need to alternate jobs up at that school and see what really goes on...we could go in undercover as a janitor or something...I'm an over reactive parent and usually speak or step in too early...my husband assures me that she will b fine and that she needs to learn these life skills so she will learn to cope in life...blah blah blah...just don't mess w my little girl....ggrrrrrr.....
ReplyDelete