Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BRENT ROBERT

2 hours old

My baby, and I do mean baby, is 1 today!


Dear Brent,


It was quite the day when I had you. I was scheduled for a C-Section at 9:00 a.m. I was at the hospital by 7:30 prepped and ready to see you only to find out there was an emergency surgery. I had to wait. I was so excited to see what you looked like, hear your cry, and cradle you in my arms. 12:02 p.m. came and I didn't have to wait no more. I could hear you. You sounded beautiful. Your dad and I did not know what you would be. Well I did I seen what you were on one of my many ultrasounds. Right before you were born I told dad we were having a boy. I don't think he quite believed me. The doctor announced "IT'S A BOY." We were so excited. Dad asked the doctor what the bump on your head was. You were born with a little cyst. You were a blond haired, blue eyed sweetheart. You weighed in at 6lbs 12oz and was 20" long. Big sister, Trista, was not so happy, she really wanted a girl. After about 5 mins she couldn't quit talking about and when she held you, she was in love. Big Brother Brody was soooooo excited. He could not wait to get his hands on you. Brent Robert we love you and adore you! Happy Birthday!



Dear Lord I pray that you help us as parents to raise this child in you. I pray you give us the wisdom to make the right choices for him. I pray for his health as you have already blessed us with. I pray that everyday may be a new learning experience for him. I love him!



Amen
A few things about you Brent:


* You love your big brother and sister so much. You light up when they come in the room.
* You love your papaw better than your Mom and Dad! :)

* You have 4 teeth

* You crawl rapidly can pull up and walk around things.
* You just started eating baby food and are working on table food.

* Grilled cheese is your favorite
* You can say Mama, dada, bye bye, and night night.

* You are 20lbs 15 oz and 29 1/2" tall

* You still have crystal blue eyes and blond hair.

* You can be a stinker you like to bite. oooch

* You are AMAZING!





3 comments: