Monday, October 3, 2011

Brody's Big Day!

Trista and Sydney passing out programs










Brody and Lindsey looking at the lake










Brody and the "pretty girl" that is what he calls her.













My sweet kiddos










Brody and Kayla














Handsome man















Brody was asked to be in a wedding about a year ago. Since that time we have heard about it from time to time. Do I get to wear my black shoes yet mom? When do I get to get that dressy suit mom? I sure bet I will look handsome mom. Well Brody that day finally came. He was so very excited to go pick up his tux on Thursday. He could not wait to wear it. He begged to wear it to school that afternoon, but momma had to put her foot down. Here are some pics of his wonderful day and might I add I do think he looked pretty handsome. Kayla had a great day and looked beautiful! Trista also had a good day. Sydney and Trista got to pass out programs. They looked sweet also.

No comments:

Post a Comment