Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Special Birthday outing!

This past Sunday Brad and I decided to let Trista get her ears pierced. She has been begging since she was about 4 years old. We had always had the rule that she had to be 9 to decided if she really wanted them pierced or not. Well we caved in. She is very responsible and trustworthy so to reward her, we took the kids to Evansville and let her pierce her ears. She was so excited she really didn't even know what to say. She thought we were kidding until Brad told her she could. We went into Claire's and she picked them out, but as I was filling out the paperwork she looked at me and said, "Mom I changed my mind." I said ok let's go. She hesitated and said, " No way I am doing this." She did great did not even flinch. I am so happy to see her happy. After we were done in the mall we took the kids to Gatti Town. Brad and I have never been there, but Trista and Brody have. They showed us everything. The kids had a blast and it was wonderful to have such an awesome day with my family. I feel like those are far and few between.




Trista nervously waiting




























The final product




















Enjoying bowling at Gatti Town






















Brent even went on the ride that goes up high!













I think my kiddos enjoyed their special outing day! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment