Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back Again

So much has gone on around this house I don't even know where to begin. Let me start by I can finally stay in contact because we got a new computer so hopefully I can get back on track.
Right now the big news is I felt the baby move really well tonight for the first time. I have felt a few twitches here and there, but tonight was def. movement.
The kiddos are starting to get excited about having another sibling. Trista even wrote an essay on it. It was so sweet!
Trista has been up to alot lately she is involved in piano, awana, gymnastics, and volleyball. She keeps us hopping. Brody is active too right now. He his in in the field every chance he gets. Needless to say he loves it. He still makes good choices about where he needs to be. Such as he picks church over farming which makes me happy. Brent well he is a mommas boy. He does like to go to the field, but he still likes his momma. He started puggles and Sunday school at the beginning of September and looks forward to it every week.
The new fun toy at mamaw's and papaw's is a golf cart. The kiddos got to drive on Monday and were super excited about it. They all did very well no wrecks yet! Hopefully I will get to post some pics of what we have been up to now that I have a computer that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment