I love my little man! I can't believe he is 4 today! We had such a wonderful day! Started the day off with going to work for about 4 hours then off to the church to ride bikes and play with Abby and Emma! Brody's three favorite girls in the world are Katie, Emma, and Me. So he was very excited he got to see two out of the three today! He loves us all. We came home and decided to fly kites. (Thanks Abby for the idea) It was the perfect day to fly a kite. Brent just loved watching the kites. He would just giggled and pointed. Then Brody got to play with his neighbor cousins and that was great too. I fixed one of his favorite meals for supper. Spaghetti. Yummm! After supper he got to open one of his gifts. He is such a sweetheart. As he was opening his gift he soon realized it was not the baseball bat he had been hoping for. It was a shirt and some new flip flops. He said so sweetly, "is the only gift I have?" Brad had taken his bat outside already and put it by the playhouse. He went out to pick up the toys and there laid the bat. He looked up like it came from Heaven and said, "is this bat for ME! " He waited patiently for his Daddy to be done mowing so that he could get to play baseball with his new bat!
Brody I want to let you know just how much you are loved. You definitely make everyday brighter. You are a kind hearted, energetic little boy. You love to play baseball, farm, watch combine movies, play with Katie, take care of your baby brother Brent, ride the lawn mower and you love to snuggle with your Mom. You look up to you Daddy and Big sister so much. You love to do everything they do. Brody I pray that you are always as soft hearted as you are now and love the Lord like you do now. ( I think he may be a preacher one day) He is always giving us sermons!
Some names people call you right now are:
Brodster
Brody Boy
The Brode man
Sweet Pea (Or as you say Sweet Pete)
Sugar
Brody Dodde
I LOVE YOU! Happy Birthday!+of+Copy+of+Trista+3rd+066.jpg)
+of+Copy+of+Trista+3rd+066.jpg)
Awww! Happy Birthday, Brody!!
ReplyDelete