Saturday, February 20, 2010
Guess who's.......
WALKING! 15 M and 28 D from birth my little guy is walking. So extremely funny to watch him. He loves to go. Brent has been trying really hard for about the last 2-3 months to walk, but just could not keep his balance. I think he is built to much like his mom and dad (big heads and bellies) his little legs just could not hold everything up. He is so sweet just keeps smiling and toddling around. Yesterday I had my sisters children and I guess he was tired of being left out so he decided it was time to do this thing. They were all running around him in circles and he stood right up and took off. He is so proud of himself and so are we. Just another milestone in his little life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go, Brent!! How bad is this...I thought he was already walking! ;) He's been cruising around the chairs at SS for awhile so I assumed he was!
ReplyDeleteyeah!!
ReplyDeleteYAY for Brent!!! He's so stinkin cute! Griffin was almost exactly the same age 15 months and 18 days....He was surrounded by all his cousins @ my niece, Mallory's b-day party at the Washington Eastside Park. Too funny! Those big cousins must be motivation to get up and go! Hang on he'll be running next! (i'm sure you know that though!)
ReplyDelete