Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary to my dear Husband!

Ok 2 post in one day! I know that is a lot. I have a lot of catching up to do and hopefully soon, but for now I would like to say that 8 years, 4 kiddos, and a new house later. I married the love of my life. We dated for somewhere around 31/2 yrs before we were married. I love him to pieces! Our first year of marriage was very trying, but the good Lord granted us through it. Our 2nd year was great! our third year could have been better, but it was our marriage and we made the best of it. Every since we have been happily married! I wonder what he has planned for the big 10 year anniversary! My life has been good, and I wonder what God has in store for the next 8 years! It is like a birthday all the time, always a new present, some are good and some are bad. Hopefully ours will be good!

2 comments: