
Monday, April 20, 2009
More from Brody's Birthday
Brody had a wonderful birthday party this year filled with family and friends. Of course he had to have a John Deere party. He had a John Deere party on his first birthday, but thought he needed another one. He is John Deere nuts! All we have heard about lately is going in the tractor. Brad, Brody, and Brent went to watch Logan one night last week, he was working in the fields and now it is when do I get to ride, I want to ride, please let me go to the tractor. Back to the birthday party, we had hot dogs and hamburgers, because we had to have macaroni and cheese another Brody favorite. He had a blast and loved all his presents. Thanks everyone. Some of his milestones right now are: knowing his ABC's, trying to do the books of the Bible like Trista, his colors, jumping off of everything, loving tractors of course, and you know it the terrible two's late. I love you Brody!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love his cake! Super cute:) Glad to hear he had an awesome birthday. Hope all is going great your way. By the way I love all the pics in your heading. You have a nice looking family:)
ReplyDeletethe cake was adorable! b is also obsessed w/ tractors! i thought he might outgrow it, but he hasn't so far and shows no signs of being less interested!
ReplyDeleteHi! Just wanted to say that I love the new header on your blog!
ReplyDelete