We had a very blessed Easter. Our Easter celebration started on Maundy Thursday. We had communion at church. Every year I become closer and closer to a lot of the ladies at church. I truly do appreciate all of them. During our communion we take place in foot washing, just as Jesus washed his disciples feet. It was to cute Trista had seen two girls wash each others feet and she wanted to wash Braylee's. Braylee was alittle hesitant so Trista told her so innocently I wash your feet you wash mine and then we hug. To cute! Then on Saturday Sarah, Kelly and I helped the children color Easter eggs. I absolutely love to do this. We always did it as children I like to carry on some of my childhood traditions. Then we went to the Easter egg hunt at the Gasthof. Although the weather was much better this year than last, I think it brought out every child from Montgomery and washington. There were kids everywhere. The children loved it though. Sunday we got up and headed to church for Sunrise service, then breakfast at church, then Sunday school, then regular service. I was about shot by the time we had regular service. The service was alittle different this year we had the choir from Rosedale college here. I must say they are a very talented group. Shawn had an awesome message. After church we headed to mom's from dinner. She got all the older kids kites for Easter. It was the perfect day to fly a kite. They all had a blast. After we left mom's we went to Mervin and Janet's. We never get to spend Easter with them. The children still had on their outfits, and I know Janet loves to see them dressed up so we stopped in with a surprise visit. I think that about wraps up Easter! I will leave you with a slide show because there are alot of pictures. I know I don't usually do that, but today I am. The last 2 pics of Brody are him jumping on Trista's bed. He had slept in until about 8:00 today which is so unusual for him. I kept checking on him and this is how I found him. He was climbing up the ladder to Trista's bed, I asked him what he was doing and told him Trista would be mad. He said I know so shhhhhhhhh! to cute!
Wonderful family pictures! I love Trista's dress...the detailing along the bottom is so pretty.
ReplyDelete