Thursday, April 30, 2009

Check Ups

I know I am terrible I forgot to post when Brent was 5 months now he is 6 months and still have not posted. We had Brent and Brody's well baby checks yesterday! It was an eventful day, but that is usually how my life is. Picture this, getting 3 kiddos up dressed, hair bushed, feed, and out the door by 8:00 that part is not so bad (I have to do that everyday, all but the feeding my sitter does that) so that we can be at the Doctor's office by 9:00 only to sit there for a hour and half. By the time we left the office we were all about ready to pull our hair out. I really should not complain my kiddos did do well seeings how we were there for so long. Brody weighed in at 30.5 lbs we think, he would not stay on the scales, which is between the 25-50 percentile. He was 38" tall which is in the 50th percentile. He is perfectly healthy and right on track!
Brent was the big boy of the day! He weighed in at 17 lbs 9 oz (down a lb from 2 wks ago) which is in the 50th percentile and was 27 1/4" long which is in the 75th percentile. He is very comparable to Trista when she was 6 months. She was 17 lbs 6.5oz and 27.5" almost exactly the same. I don't know why but I don't have Brody's 6 months recorded. I think I am slacking a little bit. Brent right now has added a few milestones. He can hold his bottle now! yah I said bottle, we are done nursing :( I don't like that, but I won't go into details. He can sit up. He tumbles some, but for the most part has it mastered. Finally he can roll from his back to belly. He has done his belly to back for a few months now, but could never get the back to belly thing goin. I'm off today hopefully it will be pretty. Hope everyone has a good day! I try to post their pictures later today.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like they're growing up! I think I would have gotten restless myself. Poor girl, can't imagine waiting that long with three kiddos. Glad it went alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Brody is that big! He seems so little to me. Last night when I was putting him and Brynna in the swings, I would have guessed he was lighter than her. We weighed her on Easter and she was 28. I'm glad to hear your little ones are growing well and healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear the kiddos are doing good! i hate waiting at the dr.s office myself and always worry B is to restless! oh well though!

    ReplyDelete