Today is our 9 year anniversary. I love you and hope we have many, many, many more years together. I don't know how we will celebrate, probably take the kiddos to go eat at mi pubelos.
Happy Anniversary guys! Our anniversary is the 20th..will be 16 years for us! And we have picture of the two of us standing in the same spot your picture was taken. Is that a recent pic? We just went to smokey mts in July. Have a great night celebrating!
Happy Anniversary guys! Our anniversary is the 20th..will be 16 years for us! And we have picture of the two of us standing in the same spot your picture was taken. Is that a recent pic? We just went to smokey mts in July. Have a great night celebrating!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you two. I remember the wedding well!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to a wonderful, sweet couple:) Congrats on 9 years!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you two sweethearts!!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! I want to see more from your trip! Congrats on 9 years!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you two!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!
ReplyDelete