Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st Day of School 2010

My, My, My how time flys. Seems like yesterday was just the last day of kindergarten. I now have a first grader. Trista has Mrs. Lennen this year she is soooo excited because that is who Brad had as a first grade teacher also. She thinks that is just pretty cool. She got to pick out her outfit by herself. Didn't do too bad. She ate her favorite breakfast (oats). She informs me every time she eats them that mine are not as good as grandma Janet's. I keep telling her one day I will get it right. I packed her favorite lunch today. PB & J, funyons, peaches, twinkie, and gatorade. She don't always have all the junk, but first day is an exemption. The weather today is very hot. Heat index of 115. I hpe she keeps hydrated. No tears today for momma. I know that this is another chapter in our life book. I hope she and I enjoy this journey!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. She is so big, proud of you for being strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a babydoll- Jen! She is just so cute - and you will always cherish these pictures of her getting on the bus:) And I'm proud of you for not crying, too!!! Way to go, Mama:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is such a pretty girl!

    good to see you last night!

    and happy anniversary too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too cute! Love her posing by the rocks. I seriously can't believe we have "school aged" children! Tell her thanks for calling Braylee yesterday morning!

    ReplyDelete