Well I have not even posted about Halloween or Thanksgiving let alone anything in between, but today's post is about Trista's school play last night!
The children all did wonderful. Trista was Mrs. Claus and a beautiful one at that! The kindergartners sang 4 songs. Trista song was to the the theme of farmer in the dell. Santa took his wife "Trista" and Trista took an elf. It was really cute. At the end of the song they got to dance in a circle. Trista had told us before she left that she was so nervous that her hat was going to fall off. Well her hat did not fall she did. The poor thing. She took it well though. IF you know Trista at all, she does not like people laughing at her, it makes her really, really upset. She handled it with class. After the program I told her what a wonderful job they all did, I told her I really liked Mrs. Claus she said, "did you see me fall" I told her it was not to noticeable. She said maybe everyone thought that is how it went. The heart of a child, gotta love it. 





They sure did do wonderful!! Trista looked beautiful:)
ReplyDeletePoor thing...I didn't know she fell...She was a beautiful Mrs. Claus. I love the picture of Grace and Trista
ReplyDeleteShe IS a beautiful Mrs. Claus!
ReplyDeleteI never saw her fall???? Maybe the distraction of RUDOLPH a.k.a. Griffin loosing his Red Nose covered it up???? I have a picture of her for you...I can e-mail it to you if you want just e-mail me yours...joy2usg@rtccom.net Trista was BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute Mrs. Claus. She is such a sweet girl.
ReplyDelete