Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SMELL THAT MOM?

Funny story to start your day.

Let me just tell ya what it is like to have a little boy. Yesterday the boys and I had just put Trista on the bus, as we pulled out of the driveway I heard Brody's soft little voice say, "SMELL THAT MOM?" I said, "smell what Brody." His reply, "smells like a good day to go farming to me mom." As I am holding back from laughing I answered, "yep, smells like a good day to go farming." Right now my little farmer is obsessed with riding in the combine. The last two days he has ridden with Steve K. Brody has been talking about going hunting for awhile now. So him and Steve talk about hunting rabbits from the combine all the time. He'll be a hunter yet, I'm sure.

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. He's got farming in the blood!!! Sounds like Griffin Graber(Susie's) Too Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute!! the things they come up w/ to say just crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brody is such a cutie!!! Anytime he wants to go hunting, he can always go with Matt, since none of his girls want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!! You need to frame that saying and stick it in his room. :)

    ReplyDelete