Thursday, May 7, 2009

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Trista, Brody, and I were talking the other day and I casually asked them what they would like to be when they grow up. It was sooo cute Brody piped up right away and said I want to be a weed eater sales. I said a weed eater salesman. yah mom I love weed eaters. I said well I think every little boy should love weed eaters. Trista pondered a minute and the replied I would like to stay home and babysit, I just love Mimi and Nana, I told her that would be fine too. She then decided after she done that for awhile she would really like to be a nurse. I said that would be a great profession. However if my little Trista is going to be a nurse, she better start handling blood a little bit better!

Last night was Trista and Ava's last preschool performance. They had their spring program. It was way to cute. I have heard the songs so many times in the van that I think I know them by heart. Let me just say that Trista is to funny up on stage, definitely no stage fright. I can't believe the year is about over. It just flew by. I am really glad after a rough start that I chose WC. They have done a wonderful job. I will probably go ahead and send Brody there also. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures later tonight. Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. soooo cute..Ava wants to be a babysitter and Jacob wants to be spider man...I've loved WC (despite some of the obnoxious things that have happened)...I signed Jake up for 2d/wk next year (August)...he can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Trista I thought she looked adorable in her hat yesterday!:) Will they have a graduation? I always love documenting things kids say. My niece Emilee once said she wanted to be a "tree stander." She said, "You know, someone who sits in the tree and hunts for deer." Such a little hick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love both of their answers! your kids are such cuties!:) *happy mothers day!

    ReplyDelete