Sunday, May 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET ANGEL!

I am writing a birthday message to my sweet angel Bryce. He will be 7 at 10:07 pm. We miss him very much. Most of you probably know we have a son in Heaven. I don't ever get to write about him. He was a beautiful blond headed blue eyed boy whom I grew to love in the short 39 weeks I carried him. I believe he was given to us to love for just a little while for some reason. Which I may or may not ever know. I miss him dearly. It is hard for me to think that I would have a 2nd grader on my hands. He was very easy going. I do believe he would have been a laid back little boy. He brought so much to our lives. I remember the day like it was yesterday. I won't go into detail, but just know we love him. I will try to post a picture of him later.

6 comments:

  1. Jen,

    I remember this well, it made such an impression on us, we could only think to pray for you as you lost your first child...
    I am certain he would have been as sweet as your other 3 gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you on this special day! May God bless you and bring you peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading this and when I looked at the clock it is 10:07 pm.. I am saying a prayer for you that God will give you a little more strength to make it though this tough day.. I can hear the whistles blowin in heaven for your sweet little angel.. happy birthday Bryce! I hit it right on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine what a sweet boy he is! If he had any of the characteristics similar to your other 3, he couldn't be anything but a cutie pie and sweetness through and through. Your precious little ones always bring a smile to my face when I see them or think of them! May you have JOY on this day and KNOW God always has a BIGGER plan! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen- How selfish of me that I didn't recall that you lost your little guy only a few days before Kaelyn was born! They would have been in the same class/age. May God continue to bless you and your family. Thank you for God's special promise that you will see your little guy again someday- what a day that will be!!!!! Lisa K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ((Hugs)) I can't believe it's been 7 years...

    ReplyDelete