What a big boy!
So we have had alot going on. I will start with last weekend. On Saturday I worked and then went to Vic Rabers to pick up one of the final touches to our swing set. The "big slide" it is a tunnel slide. The kiddos have been waiting on this since last summer. Brad and I started to put it together and four hours and an argument later we had it assembled, but not on the swing set. Sunday we went to Mamaw Janet's for dinner. We love going there. My children are blessed to have such wonderful grandparents. Growing up I didn't even hardly know my grandparents and my children get to see theirs all the time, it really is a blessing. Anyways Tim and Krista and the girls were there also. Trista just loves to play with Sydney. They had fun. I tell you what why do we spend money on toys when all we need is a cardboard box. Well Sunday afternoon we had to take Trista to the Quick Care. She has another ear infection. Actually I think it is the same one just can't get it cleared up. We came home and then went to church. Two girls from our church are going to Romania this summer on a missions trip so they were showing the movie Fireproof. What a great movie I would highly recommend it if you haven't seen it. On to Monday. I was off so we had preschool duty. I love being able to take the girls. I can't believe this school year is almost over already. My sister Kelly was here so we just visited I always enjoy it when she comes although I don't see her as much as I used too. I think the pregnancy is wearing her down alittle. Tuesday was back to work same old routine just a different day. Then we get to Wednesday. What a day. I knew I had to take Brent to the doctor because he was wheezing and sounded terrible. I got the other two to the sitter and headed for Jasper. Sure enough the doctor said I don't have to listen to him I can hear him from here. He has something called brocholitis(sp). It can be caused by RSV or several other viruses. So we are on steroids trying to get him cleared for his surgery at the end of the month. Then back to the sitter's to get Trista for school. Got that done then off to work for a whopping 3 hours. Then off to martin county to get Brent his shots. He is not handling them very well. I was off yesterday good thing because Brent just is not doing well at all. I had to take today off for the same reason. He is sleeping right now. Hopefully he can rest peacefully for awhile. I will leave you with some pictures. Have a good day and stay healthy!Trista helping Brent with his breathing treatments, she is a pro at these things
Brent after his shower one night Trista and Brody just being silly
Brody helping Papaw with the tree

Mamaw and Brent
Playing in the box at Mamaw's
Brent's 1st time in a big swing
Enjoying the new slide
Trista and Nick
Papaw Howe and Brent






Jenn, I hope all of your babies are healthy soon! Looks like the new slide is fun!
ReplyDeleteThe slide looks like a lot of fun! We're going to be looking for a big swingset for the girls soon!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are the best parents ever! That slide is amazing! Glad to hear you are getting a little time to yourself at the moment. Your little monkeys are so cute.
ReplyDeleteglad to see you got the slide together right... the guys were putting ours together and had it completely facing the wrong direction..i went out to check on them and they thought they had it all together, it probably would have broke in the middle when the kids went down.. haha they are a little tricky... I ordered pierce a bumbo last night on ebay..
ReplyDeleteWow, the slide looks like fun! Brent is getting sooo big! I can't believe it! I hope he's getting some better. Mya is starting to get a little better.
ReplyDeletelove all the pictures! and i'm so glad you like your necklace :)
ReplyDelete