Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Happy Birthday my sweet Brody
Dear Brody,
I can not believe you are turning 3. You have accomplished so much in you little life. You have managed to learn how to rollover, sit up, crawl, walk, talk(all the time), drive a tractor like dad, use a chainsaw like papaw, drive a 4 wheeler, pee in the potty, your abc's, your colors. You still have not mastered how to blow your nose, but hopefully you will soon.
You wake up everyday with a smile on your face. I love how you come and give me a big hug and tell me you love me soooooooo much. You are absolutely beautiful to me. I love that God chose me to be your mommy. Brody Mommy, Daddy, Trista, and baby Brent love you soooooooooo much. We Wish you a Happy Birthday Buddy.
Dear Lord,
I pray that you will protect us as we go through our day, I pray that you help Brad and I to raise this little boy to be a servant to you and to love you as we do.
Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the MOM posting...it was me I am still learning !!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY...We Love You and hope you all have a wonderful day !!!
Happy Birthday Brody!! Have a wonderful week Jen!
ReplyDeleteyou are such a good mommy...Brody is a sweet little fella and we all adore him so much...he's kinda like our own:) Happy Bday Bud! Hope your John Deere dreams come true!
ReplyDeleteGreat Aunt Lou, Braylee, and Brynna from across the road today want to wish Brody a Very Happy Birthday! He is a "little" treasure, and we are looking forward to camping trips with him this summer! At least he will have Gabe to help try to balance out the male-female ratio at our campouts. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your little man, Brody! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy BIrthday Brody!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Babysitter friend.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Sam and Joe
Happy Birthday little man! God has blessed you with two WONDERFUL parents! Gabe says "hi"
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Brody!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brody Man! Hope you had a great day!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Uncle Tim, Aunt Krista, Sydney, and Addison
Happy Belated Bday, Brody...I did wish you happy bday on your bday too, but I'm just now catching up on my blogs. ;) We love you, Brody Scott!! I love that you'll always be watching out for the girls in the family!
ReplyDelete